Sunday, December 7, 2014

Festive Patterns Wreath

I can't believe how fast time is passing by.  Today I wanted to share with you a Christmas Wreath I made last month at the Carson Rubber Stamp Show.  With our special still going on you can get the supplies to make this beautiful wreath as well.  For every $50.00 you spend currently you can receive a package of our Festive Patterns paper. 

I really like the patterns in this pack.  It comes with 6 double sided pattern designs so you get 4 sheets of each design for a total of 24 sheets. Here are what the patterns look like.


With this package of paper you can make 2 wreaths.  Now keep in mind this is a Christmas wreath but you can make it with any of our pattern packs for what ever theme you need at the time.  Along with the pattern pack of paper I used some tulle and our Green Olive and Buttercream cardstock, Gold Silks, and stamped the image with our Merry Swirl ATS in Green Olive Ink. To finish it off I used my journey glaze with water in a spray bottle and sprinkled with Sparkle Dust.  If you are interested in making one please let me know and I would love to show you.


I hope you are having a fun time creating great gifts and cards for all your friends and family. Enjoy


1 comment:

  1. Nikki,
    Did you make this wreath? This would be great for the papers that are on special for March. how did you do this if you did this?

    ReplyDelete