Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter ATC trade

Here is my swap for the December ATC group I have been trading with.
This months theme was Winter. Since I'm trading with people from all over the United States I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. I wanted to make a card with a California Winter scene.
I love the Beach so I grabbed my Nautical stamp set and made a night beach scene. I sponged the sand with Oatmeal Cookie, Hazelnut Blend and Dark Roast. The night sky I used Beach Breeze, Beach Ball, Catalina Splash, and Denim Days. I stamped the seagul in Dark Roast and added a couple of our blue sequins with some of our Journey Twine to finish it off. Any of these things can be purchased at my Fun Stampers Journey store. You will find the link on my blog home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment