Monday, January 26, 2015

Fun Stampers Class for February

Here are the 4 cards we will be making Tuesday February 17th. The first card is using an ATS stamp Mr Fix It and the Chevron Background stamp.  I used the Denim days ink and I think it really goes will with the River Stone Paper. I love the snapshot frame die.  Its just fun to frame an image like an old polaroid picture. I finished it off with some bakers twine and one of our metal buttons.
This second card is also using an ATS stamp Come Fly along with our cloud dies.  I used the same color scheme as above but had the River Stone be more prominent. I sponged the bottom edges of the clouds to add a little depth and then added journey glaze to the plane.  I like that the plane if flying off into the sky sharing the Happy Birthday banner.

The next card I want to share is with the Special Lady stamp set.  I love the various Lady Bugs in this set.  I added some of our pattern paper to peek through the circles I die cut out of the top layer. I added some of our sparkle drops and a jumbo wood clothespin to hold the tag.

The final project I learned how to make from Richard Garay's Make Live Share video.  It was just too cute and I had to remake one for my next class.  I added some pearls to the antenna of the lady bugs.  I cut out 2 hearts for the tag on the bag.  I am going to add some candy to the bag and then I can share with a friend. 

 I hope you can join us in class to make all these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment