Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Saxaphone Luka

Today I want to share 2 cards I made using LaLa Lands Saxaphone Luka stamp.  I colored the same image but using 2 different skin tone combinations.  I like how you can mixup the color combos on the same image and still get great results.  For the first card I used a lighter skin combo with a sandy blonde hair.


The second card I used a darker skin tone with brown hair. Both used the same colors for the rest of the image.  I also used my new Cricut Explore for the sentiment.  I just thought it was too perfect for the little sax player.  I love to listen to music and I really believe it soothes the soul.



I hope you enjoy these cards and get your copics or whatever coloring tools you prefer and go color.

Happy Stamping
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment