Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Valentines theme class

Today I am sharing the cards we will be making this coming Tuesday January 20th at This N That in Chino Hills.  We are making cards with a Valentine's theme.
The first card is using the several dies and stamps along with some Candy Apple confetti sparkle and silver silks to finish it off.

The second card used Sweet you stamp set and I colored it with pan pastels.

My third card I used a background and ATS stamp to complete.  Adding layers makes this simple card stand out.

For my final card I used some our pattern papers and our satin ribbon. All of the stamps, dies and accessories needed to make these cards can be purchased from my Fun Stampers Journey store.  Please see the link on my blogs homepage or feel free to contact me at stampinnikki@aol.com.

I hope you can join us Tuesday to make these cards.  To find out what you need to bring and to sign up you can call the store at 909-464-1108.  Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment