Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ATC trades

I went to my second ATC trade at Custom Impressions this Sunday.  I had a really good time and enjoyed making my ATC's for the Trade.  I had 2 versions I made trying to decide which to go with.  The theme was Kisses so I used my Lucky Kiss stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey for my saying.  I embossed it in Gold and added some Lip Confetti I had.  I cut a mini viewmaster disc I have had for a while.  
I added some pattern paper and ribbon to my Pomegrante paper.  I thought the roses in the pattern paper went really well this this cardstock.  I popped this all up on a Butter Cream Hug base.  Once I had it all together I splashed some gold silks as a finishing touch.  

I has some extra pieces left over so I decided to make another one.  My second card I also used a left over Heart and Crown I had from an earlier trade I made.  
You can see I still used the viewmaster disc.  I just cut it into pieces and placed it around my card.  I then used a tag from my original idea and then added my crowned heart with a hat pin and some rhinestones.  I again splashed with gold silks once I had it all together.  The crown is from the ATC Crown Me and the Heart is from our Heart Die set.
I really like how they both turned out.  It's always fun to try and make a card so small.  You can find most of what I used at my online store or you can contact me if you would like to book a party and create some fun things with your friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment