Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hummingbird's Song

Tonight I made a card for a Fun Stampers Journey challenge I was invited to participate in.  This was a color challenge using Lemon Grass, Lemon Drop, Huckleberry Fusion and Oatmeal Cookie colors. This First Challenge is #FSJCC1  and is hosted by Kerry Urbatch at www.creativebloomsjourney.blogspot.com   
You can see from the picture some of the products I used to make this card.  Not included in the picture are the cardstocks or background stamps I used.

I love coloring with anythings so this time I used my Prisma Colored Pencils. I colored the Hummingbird and popped it on the card using my blending pencil to blend the colors into each other smoothly.  
I had fun taking part in this color challenge.  If you ever get a chance try one out.  They really help you get creative and try some new things.  You can find any of the inks, paper, dies and stamps used to make this card on my page www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I so love seeing your hummingbird because I was on the fence whether I wanted to purchase it or not. I LOVE it SO MUCH now, thanks to your beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing in the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete