Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Steampunk Cycle Marci

Today I want to share 2 versions of a card I colored with my Copics.  I used the Steampunk Cycle Marci from LaLa Land.  I tried to make the cycle look very old like a tarnished gold.  I have so much fun coloring these images.  We will be making this card at This N That on March 4th.  You can sign up at the store or call (909) 464-1108.
On the first picture you will notice I used my exacto knife and cut completely around the image.  I then popped it up on the card to make it appear to be in mid flight.
I really liked the turquoise and greens together.  The second image I left the image flat with the white background and layered it the same as above.  

I hope you enjoy and can join us in class on march 4th to make your own card.  Thanks and happy stamping.  Nikki






No comments:

Post a Comment