Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daisy pocket card

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a trade at Yummy and Delicious this weekend.  We had to use one of our pocket dies.  I used the decorative scallop pocket die.  I just love this color combo and it always reminds me of Spring.  The first picture is the card next to the finished trade with the pocket and ribbon.
Here is a close up of the complete trade.  As you can see I stamped several daisies all over my card in various colors.  I then die cut a couple of daisies and popped them up on the card.  I added a sparkle drop to the centers to give them some dimension.
Here is a close up of the card alone.  I sponged the edges and round the twine on the square and popped it up on the top of the card. I used the saying because these bright colors always make me smile.

Enjoy, Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment