Become a Journey Coach

Monday, March 23, 2015

Scrapbook Expo

I had a very busy weekend attending the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim Friday and Saturday.  My first priority was to go to the Fun Stampers Journey booth and do the make n take.  During the 2015 expo dates we will have a creative center where you can learn about the coaching opportunity and make a card using an exclusive stamp set.  Its all free and you get to take the stamp set home with you.  How can you beat that.
You get the chance to make one of the following 2 cards.
Here is a close up of the flower card I made. This card using my favorite ATS.  I just love using the paint splatter to make a background on my cards. The other fun item was using the negative for the flower die.  I just love learning to use things in a different way.  You always use what you cut out but sometimes it's easy to forget the negatives will work also. 

This second card was completed by my mom.  We sat together and made the cards.  The expo will be coming back our way in October so if you didn't make it to Anaheim you can try Ontario in October.


1 comment:

  1. Just attended the Milwaukee, Wi Expo and had so much making this card too. I choose the Create with heart one. I love my stamp set and I can't wait make more things with it. It's very versatile.

    ReplyDelete