Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey Cards

Today I want to share my cards for my next Fun Stampers Journey Class on Tuesday March 17th.  We will be making 4 cards that can be used for anything.  The first card you have seen before, I made it for a challenge and wanted to add it to my class this month.
I used the Black and White pattern paper we have with my Stars Die.  I added a splash of Silver Silks and a saying to finish it off.

I used more of our beautiful pattern papers and our piercing circle die to make this card.  I add some pearls to the image and popped everything to add dimension.

This card I used our stamp set Greeting Bouquet.  This is great for Sympathy cards but also for anything else.  You can add any sentiment to this card and its so easy to just stamp and go.

The last card I made using more of our pattern papers and our lovely stamp set Branch Out.  It has 8 stamps in the set which makes it very versatile for many uses.

Here are all the cards we will be creating.  I hope you can join us.  Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment