Saturday, March 7, 2015

New stater Kit options

We now have our first 500 founding coaches but that doesn't mean we stop there.  You can still join this fun Journey but now you have several options on how to do it.

As you can see you have lots of options now.  If you have been a customer and already have a lot of stuff to share you may want to choose the Blooming Business Kit.  If you are want to get started and have just learned about our company the Blooming Starter Kit may be your best choice.  If your like me and want it all the Blooming Grand Kit is the way to go.  You may be thinking I already have a die cutting machine I love why would I want another one.  Let me share that we do have some dies that are a little larger and will not fit in standard machines.  Our Treat box is a great example of this, so if you want to make sure you can make use of everything we have to offer you may want to consider the Blooming Grand Kit.  You can join my team at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
If becoming a coach isn't for you, you can also contact me to have a party and make some great projects.  Happy Stamping
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment