Become a Journey Coach

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March ATC card

Today I'm sharing a bonus ATC card I made for a trade I'm participating in.  We had a challenge to make a card for what we thought our March theme would be.  I decided to go with the Luck of the Irish.
I used the stamp set Lucky Kiss to make the background.  I colored the shamrocks with my copic markers and sponged the edges with pretty amethyst.  I used a photo clip element to pop up the St. Patty's Sign and tied some Black twine to it.  I layered it all on Kiwi Slice to finish off my Hug.  I'm getting a nice collection ATC cards.  They provide great inspiration and I am having so much fun creating them each month.  If you would like to purchase this stamp set you can find it at my store.
www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki

2 comments: