Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey class

Tuesday I have another Fun Stampers Journey class.  We are going to have some fun with a little turtle on this Birthday card.  I stamped him twice in 2 different colors so I could pop up his shell from the rest of his body.  I also made use of our pattern paper.  I think this is one of my favorites.
The next card is having fun with our daisy flowers and matching dies.  This is a card I made and showed a little while back that matched my scrapbook layout.

This card is making use of a stamp set that is on our retirement list.  If you enjoy a little cocktail every now and then you may want to grab this set while you still can.
For our last card I will be showing how you can add multiple colors to one image before you stamp.  Its a fun technique that adds some depth to your image.  I also just love using the piercing elements as you can see from these cards for this months class.

I really hope you are inspired to create by these images and try some of the things you see.  Any of the stamps and inks I used for these cards can be found in my Fun Stampers Journey store.  You can also contact me if you would be interested in having a party and earn some free items while having a fun time with your friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment