Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Marci on a Swing

Today I am sharing a card I made for a class I had this past weekend.  I got a request for this stamp set and to show how to build a background to support your image.
The first thing I did was stamp Marci with her swing on the paper and then drew a tree around her.  Now we have the tree to support the swing and can color in our scene.
It was so much fun to see  the picture come together.  I added some flower soft to the grass to give the effect of some wild flowers popping up.  I popped a few butterflies to add to the fun spring image.  I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki, I love this card, now I wish I would have taken that class. Im still working on my card from the distress class :) Glad I found your blog I am now your newest follower. Please stop by my Blog and say HI. See ya soon. Traci

    ReplyDelete