Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Candy Shop

Today I want to share one of the cards we will be making in June for my Fun Stampers Journey Card class at This n That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.  The class is June 16th at 6:00 pm.
For this card I used one of our new releases in the new catalog called Candy Shop.  I really like this set because I think you can make so many things with it.
I used the gold silks to color the wrapper.  I always think of Willy Wonka when I see a golden wrapper on a chocolate bar.  The saying is just perfect isn't it?  Everything is better with Chocolate.  Over the next week I will be sharing the rest of the cards we will be making for June's class.  I hope you can join me June 16th.  To sign up you can call the store at (909)464-1108.  All you need to bring is your basic supply kit (adhesives, pop dots, scissors, etc), I will provide the rest to make all 4 cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment