Thursday, May 28, 2015

Cupcake

Today's card is having fun with a new technique and making use of our dies.
I used 2 stamp sets for this card that coordinate with each other.  The first stamp set is Yummy and Delicious.  It has the cupcake, frosting, and wrapper stamps. The second set is Yummy Wishes and I used the coordinating Sprinkles stamp for the cupcake frosting.  I will be showing you how to do the faux shaving cream technique in the class that I learned earlier this year when I attended Yummy and Delicious in Phoenix.  It's so easy and fun I know I will be using it alot.  You can also see I used some of our new paper line that goes with this stamp collection.  All of these will be available when our new catalog releases in June.  I really hope you can join us for this class.  Stay tuned for the next post with card number 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment