Friday, June 5, 2015

Convention news

I can't wait to share the catalog with you all. You are going to be blown away. I have 3 boxes coming to me so let me know if you want one and want to book your next party. Some of our product will roll out in waves because we just have so much to offer. Mixed media products, stencils, embossing folders and embossing powders. New embellishments, and some bonus incentives in the catalog.
I'm trying to provide some quick updates as I'm learn but if you go on Instagram and search for #FSJGoingPlaces you will find everyone posting tons of sneak peaks all day long. I will be back soon with more but I wanted to give you all something to see. Let me know what you like most when searching that hashtag. 
Enjoy and happy stamping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment