Sunday, June 7, 2015

FSJ 1st Convention

Our first convention is over but what an amazing experience.

Here is a picture of part of the team on day 2. We had so much fun and learned a lot about all our new products. 
We have embossing folders, new dies, journey thread, and a new Journey Platnium that will run steel rule dies. So many more things to share. 
We also had some awards on our first night together. Rose Curtis recognized individuals on our team with top recruiting and tops sales. So exciting and I won 2nd in recruiting and 1st in sales. Whoo Hoo!
We had so much fun and a great dinner to celebrate our first day of convention. 
The second day was full with great classes, giveaways, and demos. 
This is what came in out kit and a couple of giveaways. Day 2 ended with our recognition dinner and I had the honor of being selected for our 2015/2016 Leadership Team. 
We were all so excited and can't wait to see what this next year holds for us. It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait to share everything with you all. I will be creating lots of projects with all the bundles I purchased and all the products we won. I just have to figure out what I want to start with first. Let's see....what should I use first?
Lol. Do you think I have enough options? We will be rolling out new products over the next few months but we have the new catalog available now. 
You can see it all here at (2015/2016 Catalog)
It amazing so pace yourself. 
Enjoy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment