Thursday, June 11, 2015

Convention trades

Hello there,
Today I want to share my trades I made for convention. I participated in 3 trades. My first share is from my Bio trade. We exchanged cards that shared a little biography about ourselves. This is a fun way to get to know fellow Journey Coaches. 
The next trade I did was a 6x6 trade. This was for our group trade. I used the cupcake stamp I got at Yummy and Delicious. 
The last trade I did was a Masculine trade. I had fun with the motorcycle stamp. 

I got so many great ideas from these trades.  I did make one more once we got there with the new stamp sets we received. This one was an ATC. 
I can't wait to create some more things with all my new stamps this weekend. I'm starting at my playday tomorrow. All these items can be purchased at my shop at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
I hope you create some beautiful things this weekend as well. 
Happy Stamping





No comments:

Post a Comment