Become a Journey Coach

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stamping Demo

Today I want to share a demo I will be doing for a friend.  She is having a gather of crafting friends and invited me to come share the Journey.

I wanted to have some fun with our new stamp sets, printed papers and the Cool Pool Silk.


I made this cute ATC hug using our stamp set Sweet Home.  I stamped the birds on an angle and then wrapped Black Journey Twine to give the appearance of a wire for the birds to rest on.  We saw this in a demo at our convention last week and I couldn't wait to try it.  I used out stamp set Brush Stroke to stamp the large circle in yellow and then stamp the birdhouse over to add color to it.
I then fussy cut the birdhouse and added a bow and the new Heart sparkle drops.  I made a mini banner with our new Black and White Printed paper.  I popped up the bottom layer on the card added the banner and popped the birdhouse.  Once I had it all assembled I add the Cool Pool Silks and then finished it off with some Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust.

On the inside I added the message Home Sweet Home and a couple of black birds.  I hope you enjoy.  All of the items used can be purchased at my store at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment