Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July Kit of the Month

Today I wanted to share a card I made with the July Kit of the Month.  This set is so much fun and you still have time to get it.  All you need to do is sign up for the Kit of The Month on my website Here.  This Kit of the Month is great because you get a stamp set each month with 4 card projects to complete.  These projects help get your creative juices flowing and then you can create your own cards from there.
As you can see here I created my own card once I finished making the cards that came with the Kit of the Month.  I used some of the elements from the other cards and added them with my own ideas and there you have it.  Here is a picture of the 4 cards you can make with this month Kit.  
You only have until the end of July to sign up and get this kit. Enjoy and Happy Stamping,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment