Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Fun Stampers Journey Card Class

Our new catalog is here and I am just loving all the new goodies we have to play with.  The 4 projects I'm showing you today we will be making Tuesday July 21, 2015 at This N That Scrapbooking.  The first 2 projects I am using our new stamp set Capture the Moment.  I just love this set because you can leave it alone and just stamp it as I have done here or you can have fun coloring it with your various coloring items.
You may have also noticed that I am using some of our new Pattern papers.  I just love how they coordinate with our inks and papers.  They also give you great color combos to use based on all the colors you see in each sheet.  

This Bicycle card I wanted to used this pattern paper and then used the colors in it to help me come up the the cardstock to use.

Our Bird card is using another new set called Sweet Home.  The demo'd a similar project at convention and I just loved the birds on a wire.  It's a little hard to see but I also used our new embossing folder Above the Clouds

The last card is one of my favorites. I started with the stamp set Retro Chic. I just had to use our Journey Girl line of black and white paper, buttons and add a little pop of color with our new Vintage Lace. I popped up the Girl and added Journey glaze to her hair and belt.  This is another stamp set that would be fun to color with pencils, copics or even watercolor.  I really hope you can join us to make these great cards.  You will see I have added a tab to my blog with my classes.  I will update that page with samples as each class passes.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment