Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Chubby Stocking Garland

I was having fun over the Thanksgiving holiday and made this fun Garland for my desk at work. I used the Chubby stocking die set to make a cute embossed stocking.  This die set is great because it comes with the solid shape dies and 2 texture plates.  You can cut a stocking and leave it plain or emboss it to add the texture to each part.

Next I needed to punch a hole in each of my stockings to string them along on a ribbon. To do this I used our punch tool and mini mat. The punch tool is great because it comes with 3 tips and has storage at the base of the handle for the tips not being used.  I switched to the larges size because I knew I wanted to use my Lemon Grass Ribbon which is a wider ribbon.


I added a double bow and 3 bells to each end to add a finishing touch to my garland.  

Here is the finished Garland hung up on my desk.




No comments:

Post a Comment