Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holiday Cheer

Today I wanted to share two of the cards we will be making on Tuesday the 8th at This N That is Chino Hills.  We will be having fun with our distress markers and our Art Impression stamps again.


I used the distress ink pads and markers to watercolor this image.  I just love the fun ladies from Art Impressions so we are going to have fun coloring this cheerful Christmas image.  We will also color an image for all the Ugly Christmas Sweater parties you could be invited to.  
I had fun using the pocket die to make this card with another Art Impressions girl.  I popped her on the front with a wobble so she can dance around for some added fun.  I used modeling paste for the fur on her Santa Hat to add some added dimension.  You can write a fun note to a friend on the card in the middle pocket and add some candy canes in the back pocket.  I finished off the ribbon on the side with a couple of jingle bells to add to the festivities.  In a couple of days I will show you our last project.  We will still be using Art Impressions stamps but we will be using their watercolor stamping line.  I hope you can join us on December 8th to make these cards.  You can sign up by calling (909) 464-1108.


No comments:

Post a Comment