Become a Journey Coach

Friday, December 4, 2015

Watercolor Christmas

Today I want to show you the last card we will make in our Distress Ink class on December 8th at This N That Scrapbooking.  We are going to use a new series of stamps from Art Impressions to make watercolor scenes.  You take individual stamps and with a waterbased ink you stamp and make a watercolor scene.  We will make a Winter scene for the holidays with some snow covered Pine Trees and a bird.
We are using 2 different sizes of the snow covered pine trees.  The larger one goes in front with the smaller tree stamped twice in the background.  I added the red bird flying above the front tree to add some additional color to the image.  Using some confetti I make it appear as snowfalling.  I used some sparkle cuts for the snow on the trees. I added a single rhinestone to represent a shining star.  I hope you can join us for my last class of the year.  You can call the store to sign up at (909) 464-1108


No comments:

Post a Comment