Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Art Impression Watercolor stamps

Today I want to share 2 cards we will be making on Tuesday January 12th at This N That in Chino Hills.  I will be teaching you how to use the Art Impressions Watercolor stamps to make beautiful scenes.  The first card we will be making is using the fence stamp and adding some various foliage around to create a beautiful watercolor scene.
The second card is using the Milk Jug to start and filling it with beautiful flowers and foliage.  These cards are so much fun to make and you find that as you grow your collection of stamps the possibilities are endless.

I hope you can join us for this class.  You can bring any water based markers you may have to learn these techniques.  The markers have to be waterbased so that they will give the correct effect once brushed with a watercolor brush.  I will have my markers there to be used is you want to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment