Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Calendar Class

Today I want to share with you a class I will be doing at Creative Haven in Chino.  We will be making the first 4 months of my easel Calendar for 2016.   The easel can be ordered the day of the class if you don't already have one.
We will be embossing, stamping, die cutting and coloring with Fun Stampers Journey products.  I really hope you can join us for this first class.  We will schedule the other 2 sessions at a later date.  These easel calendars are a fun way to create a little something to enjoy each month.  You can add pictures to them each month if you want and use them as a scrapbook after the month is over. The class will be January 16th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.  You can email me to find out more information at StampinNikki@aol.com.  I hope you can join us.  



No comments:

Post a Comment