Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Valentine's class

Today I want to share the cards we will be making on Tuesday, January 19th at This N That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.
I hope you can join us to make some fun cards for friends or loved ones to hand out for Valentines.  The first card we will be making is using our doily die and our adorable cupid stamp. I added some of our Vintage Paris paper to the background and a few embellishments to finish it off.
The next card is having fun with our wish in a bottle set. I filled one of the bottle stamps with lots of hearts to pour out on the card. 
wish in a bottle
The next card can be for that country boy in your life. 
I had fun with some embossing and our heart punch. The last card is using our ATS stamps Love Birds and Washi Fun. I added some of our dies and silks to add some depth to the card.
I hope you can join us to make these cards on Tuesday January 19th.  You can sign up by calling the store at (909) 464-1108.  Happy Stamping,
Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment