Become a Journey Coach

Monday, January 18, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Family

Hi everyone,
I hope your have a great day. I wanted to share with you the great opportunity to join Fun Stampers Journey this month. 
This month you can join my team for only $99.00. You get this wonderful customizable kit valued over $500.00, which includes a die cutting machine, stampes, dies, true fusion ink pads, and so much more. 
When you become a journey coach you have the opportunity to meet fellow coaches that share your passion for paper crafting and enjoy sharing ideas. You have access to lots of tips and techniques to help you grow your business. I love to stamp with my friends and just hang out and have a fun play day. It's also a great way to earn some extra money doing what you love.
Here is a short video about the opportunity as described by Richard Garay.

 You can find more info on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki or email me at StampinNikki@aol.com. I would love to have you in my team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment