Thursday, March 31, 2016

Retirement Sales and Spring into Summer Mini catalog.


It time to start saying goodbye to some of our favorites in order to make room for all our new goodies coming in June.  During April everything on the list is 30% off while supplies last.  Anything still available come May will be 40% off.  I have added a link so you can flip through the list to see all of the wonderful accessories, stamp sets, dies, and pattern paper packs that will be going away.
Retirement list

If you find anything you have to have you can order directly from my website at
www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki

If you would like to have a retirement party let me know we can always set that up too.  I know we are all sad to see stamp sets go away but it also means that some great new things are coming in the new catalog come June.

If you just can't wait to see some new things remember the Spring into Summer mini catalog is out now.  There are some really great things that I just love.  The new papers are amazing and I just love all the beachy, nautical sets.  We also have some really beautiful bridal sets that I can't wait to create with.  You can see all these great things plus many others here:  Spring into Summer Mini Catalog


Happy creating and let me know if you have any questions on any of these great things available.

No comments:

Post a Comment