Become a Journey Coach

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Star Birthday Card

Today I want to share a masculine version of the last card I posted.  It's nice to see how you can use a card you like and change up the colors and an image to make the card your own.

As you can see the same layout of the rectangles and 2 squares.  I changed the paper from the fun filled paper pack to the Nautical Adventure paper pack.  I used the media pattern to add texture to the background layer.  I added some twine and pierced stars in place of the butterfly.  I also took a star frame and used the Denim Days ink pad to change the color of the star.  I hope you try this with your creations.  Take a card you have made or this one and switch up the colors and images to make a card for you current needs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment