Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Receipt planner die

Today I want to share a project I did with my downline this weekend. I have been having great time decorating my planners so I was really excited when my new planner die came in the mail. I grabbed my new pattern papers from the spring mini and the beautiful new flower die to create a fun pocket page for my planner. 
Here you can see I has having fun with my purple papers. I used my bloom took to add dimension to each of the flowers I chose to use and add some veining to the leaf. I then sponged the edges of the flowers to add a little depth to them. 
I finished off the flower with the glass glitter. This is a fun pocket to store receipts or even a to do list for the day. I will probably also use it to make sure I take my shopping list to the store with me. I hope your having fun with your planners. Happy stamping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment