Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Special Lady ATC trade

Today I want to share an ATC I made for my friends May trade. The Theme was Special Lady so I had fun with my Retro Chic stamp set and paper piecing.
I stamped the girl on whip cream cardstock and cut her out. I then stamped the dress on pattern paper and fussy cut are ou d the arm to paper piece it on top. I then die cut a pink journey bloom out of watermelon fusion cardstock to add a pop of color amongst the orange and yellow colors. 
I stamped the pineapple smoothie cardstock with a retro looking background stamp. I fussy cut the little flower for her hair from one of our paper packs that are retiring. A couple of pearls and a ribbon finished off the trade. I really wanted to use some of our stamps that are retiring. You can find all our retiring items on my website for 40% off. Www.funstamperjourney.com/Nikki


1 comment: