Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Taking Flight ATC

Today I want to share an ATC I made for a trade on Sunday.  I started by stamping the little plane from the ATC Above Ground.  I colored them with my copic markers and then layered them on Cool Pool Cardstock.  I wrapped a piece of silver twinkle trim from the Spring into Summer Mini Catalog.  I then stamped the saying "go on an adventure" to the bottom right had side of the ATC from the stamp set Text Happy.  I popped up the layer on a piece of Beach Breeze cardstock to finish it off.

This card I wanted to keep clean and simple.  This way the image really stands out.  I hope you like it and decide to color your own image and share it with your friends. For the plain I used BG09, BG07,  BG05, BG02 for the Turquoise and then C6, C4, C2, C0, C00 for the white areas on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment