Become a Journey Coach

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

Today I want to share a Father's Day card I made. I had fun using a new set that's coming out in the new catalog starting July 1, 2016. We have partnered with Pan Pastels and I am having a blast with them. I colored my image with the Mother Nature set of pan pastels. 
I also added the Mother Nature Prints paper pack. The image is from one of my favorites of the new releases, Sophisticated Animals. 
I just love this set. So many ideas immediately came to mind when I saw it. It also doesn't hurt when you have an elephant in the mix. I also used a sentiment from another new set coming out Bike Like. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day.  I hope you enjoy my card and let me know if you want to see more sneak peaks from the new catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment