Become a Journey Coach

Monday, June 13, 2016

Voyage Bound

Today I want to share another card I made using a new ATS from the Spring into Summer mini catalog.  Voyage Bound was a fun image to color.  I decided I would use my Prisma color pencils again on Oatmeal cardstock.  I really love how the pencils look on the paper.
For this card I wanted to make my own pattern paper.  I took a larger block and placed the various sentiments from the Anchor Me stamp set in different directions. I then stamped it a few times and took the individual sentiments to fill in what didn't line up originally.  I then stamped the anchor in Oatmeal cookie for a subtle pattern to the words.  I colored the stars using the denim days and candy apple inks.  I added a little journey glaze to the lighthouse glass and a dot of silver silks on the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment