Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, June 4, 2016

June Planner pages

Today I want to share my June planner dashboard.  I had fun using my new Be Amazing papers.  I am so excited for convention next week that I wanted to make this month all about the Journey.
I just love the stars and the bright colors.  I'm ready to close out the current catalog year out with a bang and get ready for the new catalog starting in July.  Here is a sneak peak of what is to come next month in the new catalog.  
I use the stars to remind me to shine bright this month and splattered the silks to add some fun texture to my calendar.

Join the fun was the perfect sentiment for this week because Convention starts on the 8th.  It's going to be a blast so I will definitely be joining in on the fun.

Amazing would definitely be next because I already know the new catalog will be amazing and I will be planning great things to share with all of you.

Finally to end the month with Project Me will help keep me motivated to finish the year strong and give me that last push to try and earn the incentive trip from the company. I hope you are having fun with your planners.  Its a great way to be creative and set yourself up with fun pages to keep you organized and on track to reach all your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment