Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Yellow Submarine

Today I want to share a card I made with our new ATS stamp An Adventure.  As soon as I saw this stamp I knew I had to color it yellow.  I also did what I know you all are doing now which is singing the song in your head also.  LOL  I used my prisma color pencils to color it on Oatmeal cardstock.  Adding some of our new 6x6 nautical adventures paper pack I made a 6x6 card.
I added some of the mini candy dots to add bubbles coming from the sub as well as journey glaze.  I also added some journey glaze to the windows.  I colored the wood star using the denim days ink pad.  I used the circle cutout to appear like we are looking through one of the windows on a sub into the ocean.  I then used the piercing element to help draw the focus to the sub. I added the sentiment to finish off the look.  I hope you like it. You still have time to get the stamp set, paper and the wood stars.  They are all available through the month of June.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment