Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Natural Wonder

Today I'm having fun with my new splash colors and the Natural Wonder's stamp set. I started off spraying into my craft may some sour lemon, electric line and turbo teal.  I then took a piece of watercolor paper and stayed it with water. I sprayed some water into my color splashes to help them blend a little more and then layer my paper on the color splashes. This makes a beautiful watercolor background. I then took a piece of plastic wrap and layed it on top before it dried to add a little texture to it. When you lift it off it will remove a little bit of the ink. Next I stamped my deer with clear pigment ink and embossed it with my silver embossing powder. I just love how this popped on the card.

Finally I added a couple of layers and some blue and green thread to finish off the card. I hope you will try making these background pieces. You can make several at one time and they will all look different. These colors and stamps will all be available starting July 1st. 

1 comment: