Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sunset flight

Today I'm sharing another card I had fun making by using my pan pastels. I started with lemon drop on the bottom center of my card. Then because the pan pastels can be blended and won't contaminate, I was able to take a swipe of lemon drop and citrus cooler to blend the two as the next step. I then added a layer of just citrus cooler to deepen my sunset. Doubling up on my tool I combined citrus cooler with candy apple for the next layer. Then finally I added candy apple alone to deepen the sunset. I then took some whip cream to draw in some clouds.
Stamping the airplane and sentiment in hazelnut blend show off the sunset flight. I added some cranberry bliss and citrus cooler splashes to finish off the image. I hope you will join me in making this card at This n That on July 19th. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sunset! I only have the gold and silver...need to get more!

    ReplyDelete