Monday, June 27, 2016

Spring Bouqet

Today I'm sharing another sneak peak of our new set Spring Bouquet.  For this card I had fun with our new Confectionary Days Pan Pastel set.  The technique featured today was stamping with our clear pigment ink stamp pad with the solid flower base.  We then will rub our bubble gum pan pastel on top so it grabs that color and stands our from our Cool Pool background.  We then stamped on top with some flower details with Sweet Berry.  This is a fun way to make your own backgrounds.
I finished the card off with a sentiment from the new set Happy Sentiments, a few rhinestones, bubble gum silks and some ribbon and a wood button.  We will also be making this card in my next Fun Stampers Journey class on July 19th at This N That.  I can't wait to share the new catalog with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment