Become a Journey Coach

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Last Week to Join the Journey at $149.00

Today I want to share the Journey Coach Opportunity. It's s great time to join because we have so many great things to help you become successful. First, you can get the Blooming Platnium Kit for $149.99.
Here is a link to a Video by Richard Garay explaining the Journey Coach Opportunity. Second, to help you get started you have the opportunity to increase your income by 10% on your first party order if placed within the first 45 days. 
Third, we have a consistency incentive to help you get started on a very successful business. 
You have an opportunity to earn these items for free. I would love to share more with you. If you are interested in making some money doing what you love this is for you. Contact me at StampinNikki@aol.com or you can find out more information on my website, www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki

I have team meetings once a month where we get together to share ideas, make a few projects, just have a fun time with friends that love to create. Our new catalog is incredible and is like no other. Everyone that has seen it has fallen in love and can't figure out what to get first. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you because I would love to have you on my team.
Happy Stampin
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment