Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sympathy cards

Today I want to share the 3 cards we will be making Tuesday September 13th at our Distress Inks class.  We will be watercoloring roses from the Stampendous stamp Rose Bouquet.
The first card we are stamping the single rose bud stamp.

For the second card we will be using the masks that come with the Stampendous stamps to create a bunch of Roses.  I just love that they come with the masks so you can build your images with the stamps.
 We used the masks again for the third card and then added the stem for the single rose.

 I know we all don't like to have to use these cards but its always nice to have some handy when you do.  I love these flower stamps for these type of cards.  I hope you will be able to join us to make these cards on Tuesday September 13th, 2016.  You can sign up by calling the store at 909-464-1108

No comments:

Post a Comment