Monday, August 8, 2016

Christmas Angel and Silent Night

Today I want to share 2 cards we are going to make Tuesday August 16th, 2016 at This n That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.  I wanted to make sure we got a jump on our Christmas Cards this year.  So many times we wait until its too late to get our cards made so if we make a few each month we will have plenty before you know it.  The first card I made at the Carson Rubber stamp show with Richard.  I really loved it so I wanted to make it for my class.  I changed the colors a little and used the snowflakes from Snow Buddies but it has the same feel as the original.

The second card was inspired by one of my downline.  She posted some pictures of the Angels embossed in gold on the red paper and I loved how they popped.  So using the Oh Holy Bundle I made the next card.  I embossed the angel and the saying in Gold and then layered them on top of some gold shimmer paper and designer vellum.  I then added some ribbon with a twine bow.  I added 3 bells to finish it off.


In the next few days I will share the other 2 cards we will be making in class.  To sign up for this class you can call the store at 909-464-1108.  


1 comment:

  1. Love both of your cards, but especially your snowflake card. The blue and purple combination is perfect!

    ReplyDelete