Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Slice of Life

Today I want to share another card we will be making Tuesday August 16th, 2016.  Its a shaker card using the new slice of life collection.

With all these hot days I thought this would be a nice refreshing break.  I love the bright colors of this collection.  One of my favorite items in this collection is the Slice-fetti.
Isn't this the cutest confetti you have ever seen.  I just love it.  I had to make a shaker card with it.  One of my other favorite products is the pan pastels.  I used them to color the lemon I added on the top. Interactive cards are always fun to give.  We will make this card along with the 2 holiday cards I posted the other day.  In the next post you will see the last card for this class.  It is also an interactive card so I hope you will come back in a few days to see the last card I have to share for the class on the 16th.  If you would like to sign up call the store at (909)464-1108.



1 comment: