Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration and are ready to hit the ground running in 2017.  Today I wanted to share with you my Journey Days Clipboard Calendar.  I really love the size of this and it will be perfect for my desk at work.  It comes with all 12 months for 2017 pre-printed and ready for you to decorate each month.  For January I wanted to have fun with our Countdown stamp set.
I really love this set because not only is it great for your New Year's celebrations but also any festive parties.  You can use it for birthday's, masquerade parties, and even Valentine's.  There are so many options for it.  I used this with our gold, silver and black licorice papers to decorate my calendar.  I also used this same theme in my planner but I will share that with you on another day.
As you can see I die cut several of our stars in the gold and silver papers and scattered them around.  Some I adhered down flat and other I popped up for some added dimensions.  I then heat embossed in black the top hat, champagne bottle and the Happy New Year.  I tied our River Stone ribbon around the top banner and added some sparkle drops for a dash of bling. Finally I added some of our new Black sparkle tape with some gold and silver cardstock flags and then  finished it off with some of our silver silks.  You still have time to order this great Clipboard calendar and start decorating yours for 2017.  We can even book a party and work on them all together.  You can find all these supplies on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki.  

Supplies used are as follows:




No comments:

Post a Comment