Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Feathers and Thank you cards

Today I want to share 2 cards we will be making in Tuesday. The first card is us by one of our steel rule dies to cut out the feathers. I then added texture to them with the Journey Glaze and sparkle cuts glitter.
BloggerImage
I added some twine and sequin ribbon to the top. I then added a few splatters of silk to fill in a little of the background. 
The second card is using one of our bloom benefit stamps. I love the sets that have a solid image to add color spots on your background. With this set I used 2 colors and gave it a watercolor look without the mess. I then stamped the thank you in black on top. 
BloggerImage
I tied the sweet berry ribbon around the top layer for an additional pop of color and then added silks again. To get a little bit more texture on the card I scribble with the Journey glaze and added sparkle dust for some shine. I hope you can join us on Tuesday to make these plus a couple other cards at This N That in Chino Hills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment