Become a Journey Coach

Monday, December 12, 2016

Distress inks class

Today I want to share the cards we will be making tomorrow night at This N That in Chino Hills.  We are going to be watercoloring 3 images from the Crazy Dogs stamp set. All 3 cards are Thank You cards but I will also bring some funny sayings that can be switched out and used on these cards.
 Each card we will use our distress ink markers or ink pads to make a color pallet and then use our watercolor brushes to paint each one.
 These are such fun stamps to use and can be made into anything you want them to.  For these cards I just used the dogs alone but you could use the accessory stamp set to dress any of these up.
 I hope you will be able to join me for this class.  Call the store to sign up.  You will need to bring a basic supply kit (adhesives, pop dots, watercolor brush and optional is your distress inks).  I will have the inks you can use but are welcome to bring your own if you don't want to share.
The class is $25.00 and you can sign up by calling (909) 464-1108 and add your name to the Distress inks class on Tuesday December 13th at 6:00 pm. I hope to see you there.
Happy Stamping
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment