Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December planner pages

Today I wanted to share my December pages for my planner.  I have really enjoyed decorating my planner this year and it has really helped keep me organized.  For December I went with a snowflake theme and used purple and blues.
As you can see I stamped some purple snowflakes on the background and then cut out a large snowflake using our steel rule die.  I added some candy dots around the snowflake and also some sequins.  I added some spatters of Cool Pool and silver along with some of the wood snowflakes.

How are you decorating your final month of the year.  I hope you having fun with your planners.  Don't forget we still have the planner buffet you can take advantage of to get a new planner for 2017.  Its a fun way to pick the different pieces and parts you want as well as a stamp set to use in your planner next year. You can find out all your options at funstampersjourney.com/Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment